Shopping Cart



Your cart is empty

Continue Shopping

Just Landed: The BOL Power PlaylistClick here to listen.

Celebrating Power Women

In honour of International Women’s Day, we are thinking of all the Power Women we’re lucky to know - both in business, and in our personal lives.

At BŌL, we’re lucky enough to be surrounded by some absolutely incredible creatives, innovators, mathematicians, marketeers, and all round #bosswomen. BŌL is beyond proud to have a senior leadership team made up of 75% women: each one, an exemplar of pure brilliance. And to the other 25%, the amazing men who support as devoted allies and advocates for female empowerment.

Women all over the world, we see you, celebrate you, and will continue to support you today, and every day that follows. Happy International Women’s Day. Here’s to you.

Team BŌL