Introducing New BOL Centrepieces: we're making veg the main event
The range consists of three plant powered main courses to be shared and enjoyed. Each dish comes ready marinated, glazed and topped with a crunchy seed sprinkle. All you need to do is pop in the oven, pair with some simple side dishes and finish everything off with our delicious drizzles.
Ready in just 40 minutes, our Whole Roasted Firecracker Cauliflower comes ready marinated, glazed and with its very own sweet teriyaki drizzle. Pop in the oven and that’s dinner, sorted.
Not sure what delicious side to make with it?
Pair our Cauliflower Centrepiece with a wok of stir fried greens and sticky jasmine rice.
What you’ll need (serves 2)
• 150g of jasmine rice
• 1 tbsp of oil
• 1 small courgette, thinly sliced
• 80g of pak choi, roughly chopped
• 80g of sugar snap peas
• 80g of shelled edamame beans
• 1 clove of garlic, minced
• A thumb sized piece of ginger, peeled and grated
• The juice of half a lime
• 1-2 tbsp of light soy sauce
• ½ red chilli, finely chopped
• BOL Whole Roasted Firecracker Cauliflower Centrepiece
How to make it
• Preheat your oven to 220 Fan
• Remove Centrepiece's sleeve, sachet and film and pop your firecracker cauliflower in oven for 40 minutes
• Meanwhile, cook your rice according to package instructions and cover to keep warm
• Heat a wok over a medium heat with a splash of oil, add the courgette, pak choi, sugar snap peas and edamame beans and stir fry for 3 mins until the veg is tender
• Add the garlic and ginger, reduce the heat and cook for a few more minutes until fragrant.
• Next, add the lime juice, soy sauce and some chopped red chilli if you like it spicy
• Serve with your firecracker cauliflower, sticky jasmine rice & sweet teriyaki drizzle
Have a better idea? Show us how you make your Centrepieces @bolfoods
Eat plants, love life 🌱