Make tonight a taco night with our whole roasted cauliflower tacos recipe
Here at BOL, we are big fans of Mexican food and cauliflower, so we thought why not combine the two?
Cauliflower is simply an amazing vegetable. Whilst being low in calories, it contains some of almost every vitamin and mineral your body needs, such as vitmans C, K and B, potassium, magnesium and so much more.
On top of that, cauliflower contains a high amount of fiber, which is important for digestive health, whilst also being a great source of antioxidants.
And to top it all off, it is delicious 😋
This recipe is the perfect mid-week dinner treat. Easy, quick and delicious, it can also be tailored with whatever you fancy.
👇Low in saturated fat
🙌 Packed with vitamins
🌶 Medium spiced
Recipe by @whatluceeats
What you’ll need (serves 2-3)
- 1 BOL Foods Whole Roasted Firecracker Cauliflower (get it from Tesco or Coop)
- 8 mini tortilla wraps
- 1 large avocado (cut into small chunks)
- 1/8 red cabbage (finely shredded)
- 1 lime (cut into wedges)
- 1 green chilli (finely sliced)
- Spicy mayo or plain mayo (just mix some mayo with sriracha sauce - if you're looking for vegan mayo, we recommend Rubies or Hellmann's or make your own mayo)
How to make the tacos
- Preheat your oven and prepare your BOL Cauliflower Centrepiece according to packaging instructions
- Spread some spicy mayo on your tortilla wraps and top with shredded cabbage
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, cut into florets, and load into tacos
- Add some avocado chunks, green chilli and drizzle in the teriyaki sauce that comes with the Cauliflower Centrepiece
- Squeeze over some lime and enjoy
Looking for more healthy and easy dinner ideas? Check out our BOL Indian Spiced Butternut Squash Traybake recipe.
Think you have a better idea? Show us how you make your Centrepieces @bolfoods